Don Jazzy: Nigerian music producer confirmed mother’s death

0

Don Jazzy: Nigerian music producer confirmed mother’s death

 

Nigerian music producer and vocalist, Michael Collins Ajereh, realized by his stage name, Don Jazzy is deprived of his mom.

 

The well-known vocalist affirmed this in a post on his checked Facebook page on Saturday morning.

 

As per him, the mother had combat disease before her passing; saying regardless of the infirmity, the mother had serious areas of strength for the latest possible second.

 

The Mavins Records supervisor called for petitions for the dispossessed family and the spirit of his mom to find happiness in the hereafter.

 

Don Jazzy described his deceased mother as a generous woman who ‘was loved by everyone that ever met her”.


Read BBNaija Season 7: Excitement, show, interests as unscripted TV drama brings today back

 

The post reads, “I lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo.

 

“I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled cancer.

 

“I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life”.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)